Wednesday, January 11, 2012

What attitudes and actions help me remain in recovery?

Sometimes it feels like recovery is our daily cross to pick up and endure. It can be difficult. One wise young woman, in recovery, reminds us that humility is helpful when Walking in Recovery. Have you found certain attitudes and behaviors useful in your personal journey of recovery? If so, please share your ideas with us. We can learn from one another and feel a sense of comraderie just by knowing we are not alone in our struggles with compulsive eating.

1 comment:

  1. Great site! I hope you come back online soon, and if you ever need additional writers let me know, I discuss similar topics in my own blog. Though it would be nice to be fully recovered and not need a blog at all :)

    xo,
    thecrazyfat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete