Saturday, January 7, 2012

Eating Disorder Hope Blog Update


To our dear Visitors:

We wish to thank you for your continued support and loyalty to Eating Disorder Hope.  Presently, our blogs are temporarily under construction as we seek to improve, enhance, and develop greater resources.  During this time, blog posts will be kept to a minimum, but we excitedly look forward to offering you increased resources in the very near future.  In the meantime, please follow Eating Disorder Hope on Facebook for up-to-date articles, resources, and support for eating disorders or access our website at www.eatingdisorderhope.com.  We thank you for your patience during this time and hope you will continue to choose Eating Disorder Hope for your one stop resource for eating disorder treatment information and recovery tools.  We look forward to continually serving you!

Blessings,
Eating Disorder Hope

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm eighteen and I think I have an oveareating disorder. Could you help me?
    I'm sorry to bother, but I have no idea how to deal with this.

    Please contact me though my blog or e-mail
    http://iwantcontrolback.blogspot.pt/
    whoever2907@hotmail.com

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing the effects of overeating with us. Overeating can be due to various reasons. And if you have gain weight in this quarantine. Then I am this simple solution for you in this blog how to avoid overeating during quarantine
    .

    ReplyDelete